Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Damn, It's 2010 already?


I mean, where did the time go? It was just 2008. Now its the holiday season and we gotta go through this whole Xmas exercise and Thanksgiving is just the beginning. To be honest, this is probably one of the most enjoyable Thanksgivings I have had. Some of the cats from my radioshow went to serve Thanksgiving dinner at a local church around my way. It was really cool and I will be doing it again next year.

So I only blogged twice this year??? Didn't realize that. I will have to do better next year. Its not like a lotta stuff hasnt happened this year to talk about. I do realize that I have been slipping on posting about it tho.

From now on I think I'm gonna post my radioshows up here on this blog too. It will give me a reason to post more content. I am also gonna figure out this podcasting thing and see how it works too. If you read this blog then let me know what you would like to see up here and I will try and add some stuff up here for ya.

In the meantime, rock with this post and get ready for tha new year.

No comments: