Thursday, October 07, 2010

Tomorrow Is Another Day


I always come back to this blog and I write on how I am going to blog more often yet somehow, I never do it. While I admit to be guilty of procrastination at times, this is not the reason I suspect that this continues to happen. Aside from the hectic schedule that I have, I think that maybe if I put these thoughts and ideas into print and document them then that somehow commits me to whatever I have written. Maybe its a fear of being held to something such as me writing I'm going to get to the gym more yet not having the time. Or maybe I have too damn much on my plate. I don't really have the answers but I am going to try an exercise in discipline.

Once a week from this point forward I am going to update this blog with whatever I feel I want to at the time. Being that I am focused on this next Gecko album most of it will center around that. I am going to try and be consistent more so than worry about whatever the content of what I add is so we will see how it turns out. And if not, then hey. Tomorrow is another day right? LOL

Anyway, as for what's going on with me right now, Tha Gecko Brothas are getting ready to do the Emcee To Emcee" which is a showcase put together by H2C2 and Ralph McDaniels of Video Music Box fame. I hope you can make it through.

No comments: