Thursday, August 03, 2006

Once again its on!!!

Tha Priest Blog
Looks Like Im back in effect. This heat is enough to make you crazy in New York right now. Ima about to get on a plane to go to St Louis (where I lived for a time,) to do a show. Its 92 degrees already and I am not looking forward to getting on this plane but whatever.

After a year of not blogging, im gonna step my game up. I cant believe its been a year but suffice it to say that when you are doing everything by yourself, some things fall by the wayside. I'm on it now though. As for the music, I cant get into everything that is happening just yet but let's just say that some things are about to pop off.

That is if politics dont come into play, but im trying to adopt a optimistic attitude on this so we'll see how things play out

Stay tuned people

No comments: