Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Summer Sickness

You see, after yet another summer of continuing to work for and with people by whom I feel I am under-appreciated by, I have taken this very moment to stop and re-evaluate how it is I spent my summer with hopes that I can better manage my time. Right now I think these are the top 5 things i'm fed up with

10. I'm sick of hearing records made by niggas with southern accents that rap in "Slave-speak"

9. I'm sick of having to play said records at clubs for a buncha grown-assed people who should know betta.

8. I'm sick of my cellphone, everything it stands for, and everything that comes with it.

7. I'm sick of not sleeping and not being allowed to sleep once I do finally pass out from exhaustion.

6. I'm sick of having to deal with tempermental artists that act like spoiled brats all tha goddamn time.

5. I'm sick of wack ass promoters who barely know how to do their jobs but think they know how to do mine.

4. I'm sick of going through airport security and being screened by idiots who wouldn't know what a bomb looked like if you had it strapped across your forehead.

3. I'm sick of flaky, hateful, envious, phony superficial assed people who play games about taking care of business and say they are gonna do stuff that they never get around to doing.

2. I'm sick of being surrounded by niggas who are scared of revolution.

and my number one thing that i'm most sick of right now is...

1. I'm sick of complaining about the things that I'm sick of.

No comments: